Welcome to the Lebanon Valley Sportsmen membership page.
Lebanon Valley Sportsmen is an organization committed to the following purposes:
· To promote the preservation and propagation of game and fish of all kinds in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
· To restock fields, woods, and streams with game and fish.
· To plant and re-plant trees and shrubbery.
· To maintain and purchase property and to maintain streams suitable for the preservation and propagation of game and fish.
· To maintain a home for social enjoyment and recreation of its members.
· To conduct programs in hunter education and other activities to promote safety.
· To make young people and the public in general aware of our environment and to cause a realization that the stewardship of our nature is our responsibility.
If your priorities are consistent with ours, we would love to have you as a member.
Feel free to stop in and see us and our grounds. Our members meet every Third Thursday of the month at 7:30 PM.
Membership Fees for 2021
New Membership: $50
Membership Renewal: $35
Jr. Membership: $5 (one time fee)
Renew Your Membership Online Coming Soon